Techsonduty provides quality networking services and support at highly competitive prices. Techonduty experts in Lynbrook Computer Repair, Lynbrook Server Repair, Lynbrook File RecoveryWe support the entire family of Microsoft Server and Desktop products including Windows Server, Internet Information Services (IIS), Exchange Server, Outlook Web Access (OWA), SQL Server and Small Business Server. Techsonduty also supports Redhat, Debian, and Ubuntu Linux application and network servers.
We have extensive knowledge and experience with Web, Mail, DNS & Database servers, enterprise anti-virus deployment, automated software installation & patch management, standardized desktops, and managing Windows desktops with Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPOs). Minkatec Engineers are connectivity experts. We can quickly set-up or troubleshoot your internet connection and resolve any routing or sharing issues. Our network services include:
- Technology Planning and Network/System Design
- Hardware & Software Specification and Procurement
- Network Installation and Deployment
- Public & Private Wireless Networks
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Remote Access and Persistent VPN Tunnels
- Relocation and Business Expansion
- Project Management and Documentation
- Network Monitoring
- On-site and Remote Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Data Migration, Redundancy, Backup, Archiving & Recovery
- Expert Security Consulting & Vulnerability Assesments
- Managed Anti-Virus and Security Updates
- Content Filtering for Children & Employees
- Turn-Key Technical Outsourcing
Network Security is an expansive topic with far-reaching implications for individuals, organizations, and families. Security incidents impact productivity and can expose your private information to criminals or the competition.
Using good anti-virus & anti-spyware software with current definitions and keeping your Operating System and Application Software up-to-date is only the beginning. A proactive security plan includes content filtering, password security, access controls, monitoring user activity for policy compliance, and disaster planning (backup & recovery).
Techsonduty Engineers are security experts and can help you choose and deploy the right tools to protect your interests. We take the mystery out of securing your network. Contact us to see how we can simplify your security plan.
Technology is critical to both the day to day operations and the strategic growth of your business. Until now, having a complete IT department with a Network Administrator and Help Desk has been out of reach for most small to mid size businesses. With our Managed Services, we can deliver all these benefits and more for an affordable monthly fee.
Techsonduty’s Managed Services includes:
- Network & Server Monitoring: We monitor critical services and applications such as Company e-mail and web sites including those provided by third parties, storage space, and processor utilization. e-mail alerts are sent when pre-established thresholds have been exceeded allowing us to know the instant a problem occurs. In many cases, we’ll know before a problem occurs allowing us to take action to prevent down time.
- Web Reporting: Log-in to view on-demand reporting of monitored services.
- Remote Support: We deliver the presence of an in house technician without the cost.
- Patch Management: We monitor your servers and workstations to ensure all current security updates have been applied.
- Anti-Virus Monitoring: We check to make sure all of your workstations and servers have Anti-Virus installed with current definitions.
- Power Monitoring: We monitor your Uninterruptable Power supplies. e-mail alerts are sent when power fails.
Minkatec’s Managed Service Plans are tailored to your organization’s unique needs. Please contact us for more information.