Are you looking to add a new server to your home or business? Techsonduty can help you select, configure, and install the right sever for you. We are experts in Network Server Installations, Support, Configure Windows Virtual Server. Networking Company, Network Solutions, Network services company near me
Whether a business has five or five hundred PCs, they all need to communicate and share with each other: they need to be able to access shared documents, print to shared printers, access a common database or send emails, to collaborate in short. While it is possible to share data directly between PCs in an organisation, beyond a relatively low number of workstations it becomes much more efficient to employ a dedicated server for these tasks.
And what exactly is a server? A server is a computer or other hardware device that is connected to a network, runs server software and manages network resources for groups of computer users. Put simply, servers hold, manage, send and process data. They make a lot of sense for organisations with five or more staff who work collaboratively on a network and who need a central location for files, shared applications and other frequently used computing resources.
Networking Company, Network Solutions, Network services company near me
Focus Your Resources to Strategic Initiatives
We supply the dedicated people, processes and tools to optimize your network and to keep it running at peak performance to ensure that your customers are happy and employees are productive.
We provide experienced and dedicated Network Engineers and a Service Delivery Manager to support your network. We eliminate the costs of running your own network operations center and allow you to focus your internal staff on your key business initiatives.
Ready to Get Started? Call Us Today!
Managed Network Security Features
- Network Assessment
- Firewall with customizable rules
- Unified Threat Management
- Intrusion Detection Services with application intelligence to detect and prevent malicious traffic from gaining network access
- Application control
- Virus protection
- Web content filtering
- Advanced routing options
- VPN IP SEC tunnels and remote user access
- Secure Wi-Fi access
- DMZ management
- Dedicated Security Operations Center that assists real time with changes
- Immediate updates to security when new threats emerge
- Security log storage
- Weekly security reporting
Even if you are setting up a small office network, there may be issues you did not expect. When one of your clients requires you to use a Windows terminal emulator, you could find that your existing settings are not good enough. Installing a network can go from very easy to very complicated very fast. Wireless networks make things much easier, as long as everyone is using laptops, because we don’t have to start installing dongles on all of those desktops. Here is a look at ways to avoid the common problems that often appear when small business owners install their own computer network without support.
- Internet Speeds. You might have had enough internet speed when you were running a single computer, but now that you have a number of computers on your network, you will probably find that you do not have enough. There are a number of ways to get more out of your internet connection, such as with a free application by Google, known as Namebench, or maybe you will have to speak to your ISP. You can expect the need for more internet speed, and more of it to be available.
- Wifi Issues. Wifi makes creating a network much easier because you do not have the issues of all of those cables everywhere. At the same time, cable networks are more stable, and this may influence some applications, such as VOIP video calling. Wifi networks will be unstable if you do not have enough power running through your Wifi router. Potential solutions to this problem are that you can either purchase a high-powered broadcaster, or you can make sure your computers are closer to the broadcast point.
- Security Issues. Security is always an issue when we are using computers. Now you are using a network you will need to understand this is even more of an issue. How protected are each of your computers from each other? How protected is your network? Do you know how to set levels of security and create a highly secure Wifi network? Always use Wifi security and regularly change your password.
- Device Issues. You might find you will have issues between different computers because they are using different applications and different operating systems. Starting your small business network means you will need to get all of your computer issues in order. Again, this is another reason to get professional help.
- Support Issues. Computer support for small-scale business is available. There are those companies who specialize in small business and home computing and network support. For a set fee you will get a certain amount of computer repairs and assistance each month. Paying this upfront can save you a lot of money in the long run. Having them setup your network might be the best option in the first place.
Having a smooth running network is important for any business, and just because you are a small business does not mean there is not a support company to match your needs.
Managed IT Services
In today’s fast-paced business environment, network downtime is simply not an option. The costs to your business are too great – with the potential for lost productivity, lost customer service, and most importantly, lost revenue. But, ensuring around-the-clock network availability is no small feat – particularly if it falls squarely on your shoulders.
Thanks to Thrive Networks, you don’t have to do it alone.
24×7 Support for 24×7 Network Availability
Our enterprise-level services and support provide SMBs – like yours – with the resources needed to maximize network security, availability, and performance. Our proactive approach to network management helps you anticipate – and prevent – outages, providing you with the confidence that your infrastructure is up and running and protected, and will stay that way.
Our Managed IT services include:
Located in Valley Stream – Techsonduty provides service to surrounding towns like Lynbrook, Malverne, Elmont, Woodmere, New Hyde Park, Franklin Square, Mineola, Hewlett, Freeport, Rosedale, Manhasset, Lake Success, Floral Park, Queens Village, Rockville Centre, and East Rockaway.Serving local business
Call Today for support – Call 516-360-0757
We service the following area’s of New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, and all of the NYC 5 boroughs.
Nassau County, Long Island, NY: Glen Cove, Long Beach, Town of Hempstead, Town of North Hempstead, Town of Oyster Bay, Atlantic Beach, Bellerose, Cedarhurst, East Rockaway, Floral Park, Freeport, Garden City, Hempstead, Hewlett Bay Park, Hewlett Harbor, Hewlett Neck, Island Park, Lawrence, Lynbrook, Malverne, Rockville Centre, South Floral Park, Stewart Manor, Valley Stream, Woodsburgh, Baldwin, Barnum Island, Bay Park, Bellerose Terrace, Bellmore, East Atlantic Beach, East Meadow, Elmont, Franklin Square, Garden City South, Harbor Isle, Hewlett, Inwood, Levittown, Lido Beach, Merrick, North Bellmore, North Merrick, North Valley Stream, Oceanside, Point Lookout, Roosevelt, Salisbury, Seaford, South Hempstead, South Valley Stream, Uniondale, Wantagh, West Hempstead, Woodmere, North Woodmere, Baldwin Harbor, East Garden City, Lakeview, Malverne Park Oaks, North Lynbrook, North Wantagh, Baxter Estates, East Hills, East Williston, Flower Hill, Great Neck, Great Neck Estates, Great Neck Plaza, Kensington, Kings Point, Lake Success, Manorhaven, Mineola, Munsey Park, New Hyde Park, North Hills, Old Westbury, Plandome, Plandome Heights, Plandome Manor, Port Washington North, Roslyn, Roslyn Estates, Roslyn Harbor, Russell Gardens, Saddle Rock, Sands Point, Thomaston, Westbury, Williston Park, Albertson, Carle Place, Garden City Park, Great Neck Gardens, Greenvale, Harbor Hills, Herricks, Lakeville Estates, Manhasset, Manhasset Hills, New Cassel, North New Hyde Park, Port Washington, Roslyn Heights, Saddle Rock Estates, Searingtown, University Gardens, Bayville, Brookville, Centre Island, Cove Neck, Farmingdale, Lattingtown, Laurel Hollow, Massapequa Park, Matinecock, Mill Neck, Muttontown, Old Brookville, Oyster Bay Cove, Sea Cliff, Upper Brookville, Bethpage, East Massapequa, East Norwich, Glen Head, Glenwood Landing, Hicksville, Jericho, Locust Valley, Massapequa, North Massapequa, Old Bethpage, Oyster Bay, Plainedge, Plainview, South Farmingdale, Syosset, and Woodbury
Suffolk County, Long Island, NY: Town of Babylon, Amityville, Babylon, Copiague, Deer Park, Lindenhurst, North Amityville, Babylon Village, North Babylon, West Babylon, West Islip, Wyandanch, Town of Brookhaven, Bellport, Blue Point, Brookhaven, Calverton, Centereach, Center Moriches, Coram, East Moriches, East Patchogue, Eastport, East Setauket, Farmingville, Holbrook, Holtsville, Lake Grove, Manorville, Mastic, Mastic Beach, Medford, Middle Island, Miller Place, Moriches, Mount Sinai, North Patchogue, Patchogue, Port Jefferson, Port Jefferson Station, Ridge, Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, Selden, Shirley, Shoreham, Sound Beach, Stony Brook, Upton, Wading River, Yaphank, Town of East Hampton, Amagansett, East Hampton, Montauk, Sag Harbor, Wainscott, Town of Huntington, Centerport, Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, East Northport, Greenlawn, Huntington, Huntington Station, Lloyd Harbor, Melville, Northport, Town of Islip, Bayport, Bay Shore, Bohemia, Brentwood, Brightwaters, Central Islip, East Islip, Great River, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Holtsville, Islandia, Islip, Islip Terrace, Oakdale, Ocean Beach, Ronkonkoma, Sayville, West Islip, West Sayville, Town of Riverhead, Aquebogue, Calverton, Jamesport, Laurel, Manorville, Riverhead, South Jamesport, Wading River, Town of Shelter Island, Shelter Island, Shelter Island Heights, Town of Smithtown, Commack, Hauppauge, Kings Park, Nesconset, Saint James, Smithtown, Town of Southampton, Bridgehampton, Eastport, East Quogue, Hampton Bays, Quogue, Remsenburg, Sagaponack, Sag Harbor, Southampton, Speonk, Water Mill, Westhampton, Westhampton Beach, Town of Southold, Cutchogue, East Marion, Fishers Island, Greenport, Laurel, Mattituck, New Suffolk, Orient, Peconic, and Southold